- High Performance Gravity Feed Airbrush Set with a 1/8 HP Quiet Air Compressor
- 1 Year Warranty on Compressor and Airbrush
- Great Starter Airbrush Kit for Beginners and Students Ideal for the Handyman, Craftsman,and Hobbyist
- Sprays with most types of paint media: Watercolors, Acrylics, Inks, Dyes, and Automotive Urethanes
- Powerful 1/8 Horsepower Airbrush Compressor that’s Light-Wieght Portable and Compact.
Master Multi Purpose Airbrush Kit
- Complete Multi-Purpose Precision Airbrush System with Createx Primary Colors Paint Set, Mixing Cups and Sticks
- G22 Multi-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Airbrush Set with Air Hose and Quiet TC-20 Tankless Air Compressor
- Ideal for Beginners to Advanced Artists. Suited to almost any Paint Color Media and Usage Applications
- Includes the 6 Primary Paint Colors to Get You Started!
- Made with High Quality Precision Components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization
If you are just starting into temporary tattooing or body painting, it is very important to look for best airbrush kit. There are various models and power compressor. When it comes to airbrush tattoos, the kit should have fine airbrush, a powerful and long lasting compressor, variety of stencils and different colour inks. Here we compare the top two models for airbrush tattoo kits – PointZero and Master.
Pointzero Airbrush Tattoo Kit
If you are looking for professional temporary tattoo kit, then this pointzero deluxe kit is perfect one. The package includes
- PointZero Elite-125X air compressor – This oil-less airbrush compressor delivers excellent power (1/5 horse) and its not at all noisy like other compressor. This is very compact and lightweight so that you can carry it easily
- The PZ-270 airbrush – This is dual-action internal-mix airbrush.
- A guide book with 100 different design patterns
- The six color airbrush paint set contains water-resistant, non-toxic colors that are ready-to-use right out of the bottle and safe for use on the skin.
Master Airbrush Tattoo Kit
Master brand is well known in airbrush market and its tattoo kit is good starting point for anyone who wants to start tattoo business. This deluxe system comes with
- Airbrush – Master Brand Model G34 airbrush. This airbrush is dual action gravity fee airbrush and comes with a 0.3mm needle
- Compressor – Model TC-20 Maintenance Free Air Compressor with Automatic On and off Shut off, Air Regulator with gauge.
- Stencils – This kit comes with 100 reusable tattoo stencils
- 8 Colour Paints -Tattoo Primary Paint Colors in 1 oz. Bottles: Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, Purple, Pink, Green, Orange
- Airbrush Holder for up to 4 Airbrushes Attaches to Tables and Bench Tops
Tattoo Airbrush Kit Review
The reviews that we found on the Matser Tattoo Airbrush Kit were all positive. Users found The Master Airbrush Brand Model G34 Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush easy to use and load with it’s smaller reservoir gravity feed cup. It allowed for quickly changing colors and reduced waste of paint when changing from one color to the next. Also users of the airbrush tattoo kit mention how they like the quietness and light weight compressor that was easy to set up and with the automatic shut-off made it easy to use. The 100 reusable stencils provided in the kit were found to be easily applied and offered a great selection of different designs that could be used together to create a custom design. With all of the positive reviews that were found we feel confidant in recommend this Airbrush Tattoo Kit.
For the best Price on the Master Tattoo Airbrush Kits Click here
The multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, versatile airbrushes of the Eclipse Series cover a wide range of uses. Because Eclipse Airbrushes can spray heavier paints and achieve a fine line as well as a 2″ wide pattern, they are well suited for just about any application or project. The Eclipse Series are the most popular Iwata airbrushing models due to their versatility, not to mention that they get such a varied spray pattern from just one size nozzle and needle. High-paint flow, coupled with ultimate control through the entire spray range, is Iwata’s trademark with the Eclipse style of airbrushes and make this a must have airbrush kit for any one looking for the best in airbrushing.
Iwata Eclipse Airbrushing Kit Features
- Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrush is a Dual-action gravity-feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. funnel shaped cup
- Has a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying
- The Smart Jet has a Powerful 1/8 hp motor that features auto shut-off, air regulator
- The Smart Jet compressor is perfect for the occasional and professional artist (Full one Year Warranty)
Iwata Eclipse Airbrushing Kit Reviews
Out of the many reviews we found for the Iwata Eclipse HP CS Airbrush Smart Jet Kit, all of them were positive. The difference in this kit compared to the Iwata Silver Jet is the Iwata Smart Jet compressor. The Smart Jet compressor was found to be easy to set up and extremely quiet while still providing 35psi compared to the Silver Jet that is limited to 18psi. The “Smart Jet” feature reduces over heating and extends the life of the compressor by turning on only when the airbrush is in use. It’s commonly used for Smaller Illustrations, nail art, body art, bakery, hobbies and some auto paint applications. With it’s multiple application possibilities makes it a great beginner airbrush kit.
For the best price for the Iwata Eclipse Airbrushing Kit Click Here
Airbrushing Kit Reviews:
The Iwata Silver Jet Airbrushing Kit comes with the Eclipse HP-CS airbrush. The Eclipse HP-CS is a multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, versatile airbrushes that cover a wide range of uses. Because Eclipse Airbrush can spray heavier paints and achieve a fine line as well as a 2″ wide pattern, they are well suited for just about any application or project. The Eclipse Series are the most popular Iwata airbrush models due to their versatility, not to mention that they get such a varied spray pattern from just one size nozzle and needle! Eclipse Airbrush Nozzle and Head Assembly: The drop-in hardened steel nozzles are self-centering for perfect alignment and quick, easy assembly. High-paint flow, coupled with ultimate control through the entire spray range, is Iwatas trademark with the Eclipse style of airbrushes.
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Silver Jet Product Features
- Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Dual-action gravity-feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. funnel shaped cup
- This airbrush has a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying
- Iwata Silver Jet Air Compressor features a working pressure adjustable from 10-18 psi
- Perfect for cosmetics, tanning, hobbies/models, fingernail painting, bakery and general airbrushing
- The Silver Jet includes: Coiled Air hose, Iwata Pistol-Grip Filter, and Pressure Adjustable Knob
Iwata Silver Jet Airbrushing Kit Reviews
All of the reviews we found for the Iwata Eclipse HP CS Silver Jet Airbrush System were positive. The airbrush is well-suited for detail work and/or working on smaller surfaces and works well with enamels, acrylics and lacquers. Also the great design of the feed cup and the airbrush makes it well balanced and easy to clean. The oil-less piston Iwata Silver Jet makes cleanup easy and it helps keep the compressor unit quiet and maintenance free. Since the air flow adjustment is limited (10 to 18 psi) and there is no exterior holding tank for air supply we suggest this system to be used for smaller projects such as cake airbrushing, Tattoo airbrushing, airbrush makeup, tanning, hobbies, model building and nail airbrushing. It is a great beginner airbrush kit.
For the best price on Iwata Silver Jet Airbrushing Kit click here
This set contains one Paasche Model H Single-Action Airbrush, one Metal Color Cup, two Bottle Assemblies, one Bottle and Cover Assembly, two Wrenches, Hanger, two Color Adjusting Parts, one-6′ Air Hose, 2 Aircaps, “22 Airbrush Lessons” Booklet and Parts Sheet. Mini Compressor is an Oil-less Maintenance-Free 1/5 HP Auto-Stop (Preset at 60 PSI), Thermal Protected unit with much higher quality standards built in than most other airbrush compressors on the market today. Mini airbrush compressor TC 20 is designed to work only when you do. With this unique automatic on/off shutoff switch, it only operates when you are airbrushing. The unit has a water trap to ensure clean, dry air, and the true diaphragm regulator & Gauge which allows you to accurately control the air pressure to the airbrush from 0 to 60 PSI.
Paasche H Airbrushing Kit Features
- Paasche Model H Airbrush is a Single-Action Airbrush with one Metal Color Cup and two Bottle Assemblies
- Comes with one 6′ Air Hose with 2 Aircaps and a “22 Airbrush Lessons” Booklet
- The new TC 20 delivers more air volume (CFM) and pressure (PSI) than any airbrush demands
- Our TC-20 compressor comes with a full one year warranty and your assurance of the quality
Paasche H Airbrushing kit Reviews
Most of the reviews that we found on the Paasche H Airbrush Kit gave it a high recommendation especially among model building enthusiasts. The Paasche H is a single action, external mix airbrush which makes it easy for the beginner to use. Because the medium never enters the body of the airbrush, the H is perfect for spraying ceramic glazes, lacquers and varnishes that would not be possible in most airbrushes. With separate controls for airflow and paint, and three available tip sizes, the Paasche H brush is an extremely versatile brush and a perfect beginner airbrush Kit.
For the best price on Paasche H Airbrushing Kit click here.
Airbrushing Kit Reviews:
Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing Kits
Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing Kits Product Description
The Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing Kits includes everything you need to start airbrushing. All of the guesswork and purchasing of supplies separately is a thing of the past with the Mighty Mini.
Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing Kit Product Features
- Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing kits external mix Single action airbrush
- Compact compressor
- 12cc top feed cup
- ¼ oz. Siphon cap & bottle
- Six colors of pre-thinned, ready to use airbrush acrylic paint.
Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing kits Review
The reviews that we found for the Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing kits were not very favorable. Many of the complaints listed were constant clogging of the tip, low and inconsistent air pressure, lack of detailed lines possible and some over heating issues with the compressor just to name a few. The only positive review that we found liked the price but also mention that they were already looking to upgrade to something with better quality and precision.
For the best price on Testor Mighty Mini Airbrushing kits Click here .
Airbrushing Kit Reviews: